Sharon Myers Fine Catering offers full service catering for those clients who need us to handle all aspects of food service for the entire event. (Food-only catering is also available.)
Your ideas and preferences for taste and color form the basis for the food and decor. Select from a wide variety of food choices. Select flowers and linens to match your choice of color and decor. We visually create an entire experience—with flair.
- Crudite tables with abundant greens and vegetables
- Mexican foods with crockery and flowers to match
- Italian antipasto tables with Italian vegetables, bottles and tins
- Cheese and fruit tables with flowers, grape vines garnishes
We will work with you to create your special theme.
- Flowers — We arrange with florists for flowers for tables, cake, garnish, an
d tent decoration.
- Cakes and Pastries — Sharon loves to bake. It is her specialty. She makes all her own cakes and pastries in many varieties.
- Rentals — We coordinate with rental firms to take care of details. Tents, whether elaborate peaks or simple poles, are decorated with garlands, hanging pots, and potted trees.
- Other — We can suggest photographers, florists, bed and breakfasts, country inns.
Attention to Detail
- Visit your location in advance to become aware of special needs.
- Purchase the finest and freshest ingredients. Cut additional flowers and herbs from our own gardens
- Double-check the count list for all guests, photographers, musicians and other participants.
- Attend to the needs of you and your guests to make your special event perfect.
- Give special attention to the host and hostess throughout the party to be sure you enjoy the food and beverages that you have so thoughtfully selected.
Our firm is fully licensed and insured. Staff members (all legal employees) are paid through our company payroll.
Terms of Service
There is a non-refundable deposit of $500 to hold the event date.
One half (50%) of the estimated cost is due 30 days prior to the event. The balance is due on the day of the event. Gratuity is included in your bill so that you do not have to worry about last minute details.
If you would like to engage Sharon as a wedding consultant, the charge is $85 per hour.
Otherwise, the charge for an initial 2 hour consultation is $150, which will be credited toward the cost of your event.